Ok so I am reding The Mortal Instruments right now and I’m up to the City of Glass. So much hate for Sebastian right now… He killed Max! Not to mention he all weird about Clary. Is there something going on between them? I haven’t read any spoilers because that’s cheating when it come to books, but I have been piecing things together.
1. Clary felt a connection with Sebastian the first time she saw him.
2. The Inquisitor whispered something to Jace before she died about a scar.
3. The angel in the Wayland Manor house showed Clary and Jace visions, in one of those visions the Lady of Edom said to Valentine “The child born with this blood in him, will exceed in power the Greater Demons of the abysses between the worlds. He will be more mighty than Asmodei, stronger than the shedim of the storms. If he is properly trained there is nothing he will not be able to do. Though I warn you, it will burn out his humanity, as POISON burns the life from the blood.”
4. After Simon bit Sebastian he commented that his blood tasted bad like POISON.
5. When Hodge was dying his last words to Jace were “You were never”.
I may be wrong in saying this, but is Sebastian Clary’s brother? And not Jace?
So many twists is this series but loving it.